External Gear Gauges
- Flexible shop floor gauge to measure distance outside pin. (DOP)
- Hand held and table mounted gauge for measuring external gear parameter.
- Applicable for external gear gauges (straight-sided or helical) and for gears with even or odd numbered teeth.
- Gauge to detect conicity and ovality.
- Outside Diameter Gauge. (Ma)
- Available in two different design types :
- Closed Ring Version (Ma = 10 – 140 mm).
- Open Version (Ma = 0 – 140 mm).
- Large range of ball diameters and roller anvils are available on stock.
- For zero setting measured sample components or setting masters can be used.
- Range over balls Ma = 0 – 140 mm
- AV / EG gauges with Ma over 140 mm or EG gauges with roller anvils available on request.
- Measuring balls are made of Tungsten Carbide.
- Ball anvils are interchangeable.
- Can be provided with special Stand.
- Special designs on request.