Internal Gear Gauge
- Hand held gauge to measure distance in between pins (DIP) for splines and gears.
- Measuring dimensions of internal gears.
- Wide range of application with flexible sizing.
- Single gauge can use to measure different in between tooth sizes by replacing ball anvils.
- Applicable for internal gear gauges (straight-sided or helical) and for gears with even or odd numbered teeth.
- Detecting of conicity and ovality.
- Measures size between balls (Mi).
- Application range: 3.5 to 333 mm.
- Interchangeable ball anvils.
- Can be used in conjunction with regular accessories for Split Ball Probes and Plunger Probes such as right angle attachment, depth extensions, checking stands, floating holders, etc.
- Gauge can be set to zero by using measured sample component or setting master and determine the minimum size i.e. reversal point.
- The reversal point shows the deviation to the setting master and the minimum value is stored in the Digital Indicator.
- Ball anvils are interchangeable.
- Measuring range from 0.6 to 3 mm, depending on model.
- Identical to Split-Ball and Plunger Probe system.
- Measuring balls of Tungsten Carbide.
- Ball Anvils and Ball Plungers with carbide balls available in various sizes.
- Corresponds to principle of Split Ball Probes and Plunger Probes.