- Large-dimensions Special Vernier Calipers with rounded measuring faces for internal dimensions with and without fine adjustment and knife edge jaws for internal and external dimensions.
- Simple to use with engraved scales & reading very fine divisions on measurements.
- Large-dimension Digital Caliper for measurement upto 3000 mm.
- Large-dimension Digital Calipers with rounded measuring faces for internal dimensions and knife-edge jaws for external dimensions and internal dimensions.
- Precise measuring system.
- Unique TWIN connectivity concept allowing for upgrade across the range.
- Calipers offering great value for money.
- Fitted with a locking screw.
- With rectangular or round depth rod.
- Measuring functions include Zero setting, Metric / Inch conversion, Hold function for displayed value, OPTO-RS data transfer, mono- and bi-directional, preset function, MIN / MAX mode and Two limit values for classification.
- Digital calipers for large measurements with Resolution 0.01 mm / 0.0005 in, LC Display with 8.5 mm digit size and Level of protection IP40.
- Complete IP67 protection against the penetration of dust and liquids, even when the cable is connected.
- Unique display housing, protected by a steel plate surrounded with a rubber seal guarantees durability and offers fine sensitivity during measurement.
- The TWIN-CAL are all equipped with the unique integral data output TLC (TESA Link Connector), providing the opportunity to upgrade at any time.
- Easy reading with large and high contrast screen with 11 mm digit height.
- Absolute and Differential measurement modes with resistant to all workshop conditions.
- Contact TMC technical team and download brochure for complete set of specifications.