- Axial Wireless Probes developed for devices requiring a greater freedom of movement during the measurement.
- Freedom of movement probes: rotation around the part to be measured.
- Probes with No cable connection and probes with reduced maintenance costs.
- Probes of bidirectional and wireless communication synchronized with the TWIN-STATION Receiver.
- Support structure 8 mm with enhanced clamping over its entire length.
- Measuring rod mounted on ball bearing.
- Separate guide bearing on the holding body in order not to negatively influence the movement of the measuring rod in the event of improper clamping of the probe beads.
- Degree of protection IP 54 according to IEC 60529 envelope.
- Wide range of measurement probes.
- Range of 8 m, depending on environment.
- Autonomy 40 hours (rechargeable battery).
- The interface housing is TWIN Station communicating up to 8 and synchronizes wireless probes.
- Software interface TIS included in delivery of the interface box TWIN Station: display of measured values, opportunities to give tolerances , simple functions + A, -A , + A + B + AB , export values in a . csv file.
- Contact TMC technical team and download brochure for complete set of specifications.