- Well suited for use where probes with axial movement measuring bolts are inconvenient for measurements.
- Probes used for aligning elements of a machine or a XY table during installation.
- Fast, easy and accurate measurement probes for straightness, parallelism or square-ness with micron-range tolerances, during the alignment and assembly work.
- Coupled with the TESATRONIC TT10 display, the whole set becomes an ultraportable solution.
- Inclinable lever for measuring in two directions.
- Balanced lever system on ball-bearing.
- Interchangeable measuring insert fitted with a tungsten carbide ball tip, inclinable through to 180°.
- Automatic reversal of the probing direction while that of the indication remains unchanged.
- Protected against shocks by 2 safety clutches.
- One-piece housing provided with 2 dovetails.
- Degree of Protection IP 40 according to IEC 60529.
- Few of the advantages are :
- Bi-directional probing.
- Robust carbide ball tip.
- Versatile interchangeable measuring inserts.
- 180° adjustable narrow measuring insert for hard-to-reach measuring points.
- Optimal mounting – dovetail on top or at the rear.
- Contact TMC technical team and download brochure for complete set of specifications.