- Linear measurement instrument to measure external and internal dimensions.
- Comparative instrument to measure the difference between external and internal dimensions.
- Instruments to measure bore, gear, thread, groove distance and to measure the flank diameter of large threads.
- Application range of upto 3500 mm.
- 11 different instrument size options.
- High accuracy by a measuring carriage in ball bearings.
- Low measuring force hysteresis.
- Rapid changeover from external to internal measurement.
- Lifting level for external and internal measurement without recalibration.
- Large setting range.
- Dial indicator in rotary bearings allows easy reading in any use position without loss of accuracy.
- Many general purpose applications possible due to large range of accessories.
- Easy changeover of measuring elements for internal measurement.
- Also available with inductive or incremental transducers for transmission of the measuring datas to EDP.