- Multi-purpose gauges used for measuring diameters, thread pitch, tapers, concentricity, face squareness, parallelism, eccentric relief etc. on
- Gauges that can be used on work pieces and tools such as reamers, mills and taps.
- Device for measuring spiral fluted reamers.
- Finely lapped spindle sleeves of stainless steel mounted in aligned prisms.
- Carbide tipped centers with rapid release.
- Carriage on finely-lapped guide rails, running parallel to the centers.
- Mechanical and optical dividing heads/
- Measuring travel of the parallel carriage at 250mm to 350 mm
- Maximum diameter over the measuring device of Ø 180mm and Ø
- Maximum distance between centers for work piece diameters upto 420 mm and 550mm.