Column Digital Gauge
- The digital gauge is an electronic gauge for connecting 1 to 8 inductive and incremental probes, pneumatic gauge heads, sensors with analogue current or voltage output, gauges with digital interface and sensors with IBR Isi interface.
- The high flexibility concerning the connection of sensors and gauges is achieved due to the modular design.
- Modular design.
- Simple handling
- Universal measuring device inputs
- Wireless measurement data transmission.
- Comfortable display unit.
- Highly sophisticated measuring programs.
- Easy cascading.
- Can be integrated with Metrology software provided by IBR.
- Case: Aluminum
- Bar display: 53 + 2LEDs for ‘Out of range” display with 3 colors.
- Interface: EIA RS 232.
- Protection class: Front panel IP65.
- Programming menu LEDs: 17 LEDs, red.
- Weight: 1340 grams.