- The software allows reading in measured data from all IBR interface and measuring instruments to MS-Excel.
- The data can be assigned freely to the cells of any Excel Workbook.
- Afterwards the collected measured values can be statistically analyzed by control charts histograms, statistical data etc.
- Simple and easy handling.
- Characteristic or components dependent data collection.
- Measured value collection by data key on gauge, by function keys on PC or by foot switch on interface.
- Automatic assignment of measuring inputs to columns or cursor controlled data collection in Excel table.
- Date and time information can be stored together with measured data
- Display of up to 20 measuring inputs on numeric and column displays with programmable tolerance limits.
- SPC elements (control chart, histogram, and statistical data).
- Time triggered data collection.
- Zero – adjustment and calibration of measuring inputs.
- No limitation of standard Excel functions (eg. Calculations with collected measured values, usage of diagram functions.)